- Prepare reports for all planning activity metrics and analyze all results to recommend required improvements in performance and collaborate with the manager to forecast all required strategies.
- Train all subordinates of all planning teams in various systems.
- Prepare efficient training programs for all planning processes and manage inventory level for all components and finished products and ensure compliance with all business requirements
- Manage all workflow for projects and maintain control on same and manage an efficient inventory level of all safety stock and review all volume requirements for all production materials.
- Assist all new material, manpower development and improvement in all existing requirements and ensure optimal inventory level at all times.
- To handle subordinate planning team and to conclude important data from all projects for senior management updating.
- To identify hindrances occurring at the site, and long lead requirements of material manpower according to the projects.
- Monitoring planned budget sheet v/s actual.𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲: –
1 Knowledge of software like MSP, ERP, AutoCAD, Prima E6, and Excel.
2. To maintain Daily reports like DLR, DPR, Concrete reports, and steel requirements.
3.To analyse labour productivity according to the site.
4. Preparation of the schedule according to the project.
𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲- 7-8 Years
𝗘𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: – B.E (Civil)
𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:- Aundh, Pune.
This job has been expired